We’re doing an Update Broadcast for the extended Tracker Family this Friday, September 28, at 8:00 pm EDT. There is no prerequisite and no cost. Figure it will go between 1 and 2 hours long. Here’s the link with the general log-in & broadcast info: http://trackeraudio.com/LiveBroadcastInfo.html
Hope to see you there!
– Update Broadcast for the general public happening Sept. 28, 2018
– Upcoming classes
– Prayers for the Carolinas
The online class “The Stories & Teachings of Grandfather” begins tonight at 8:00 pm EDT. Class runs 2 hours per night Monday through Friday. There is no prerequisite for this class. https://www.trackerschool.com/courses/1500/The-Stories-and-Teachings-of-Grandfather Hope you can join us!
This Saturday at 8:00 pm Tom will be doing an Update Broadcast live from the Tracker Studio. This broadcast is open to all the Tracker Family and friends – no prerequisites & no costs. Log in details are below; for those new to these live broadcasts, please note the following:
– Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe’s Flash Player installed on your computer; you can check that here: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
Also check that your browser is the most recent version. If you’re not sure what this means, go here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
– Tablets and mobile devices will need to install the Puffin browser to view the live broadcast.
– A moderately fast and stable internet connection of at least 800 kbps is required for an uninterrupted viewing experience. Local conditions will vary given the speed provided by your internet service provider and the amount of internet traffic in that pipeline. It will help to have only 1 browser open with only 1 webpage open and no other programs running on your computer. A wired internet connection will be better than a Wifi connection.
– There is a chat room above the video player on the broadcast web-page. We treat this like an actual class, so sign in with your real name. Please post comments/questions during the breaks so you can keep you’re attention on Tom while he’s speaking, though tech support comments are welcome anytime.
Update Broadcast online class with Tom Brown jr.
The camera (welcome screen) & music will begin streaming live about 1 hr. before Tom begins – use this time to check that all works on your computer. Class schedule is as follows:
Mar. 17, 2018, 8:00 pm to around 10:00 pm EDT
The link for the live broadcast webpage is:
You’ll be asked for a name and a password; please enter the following exactly as it appears (it’s case-sensitive, make sure you don’t have caps lock on, make sure there’s no extra spaces):
See you then!
More useful info and troubleshooting tips for the live broadcasts: http://trackeraudio.com/onlinebroadcastinfo.html
Tom requested that I share the following video with you. Enjoy….
And here’s Tom speaking about the upcoming online classes happening these next 2 weeks: